Description of the organization:
Making space data manageable and comprehensible for end-users and maximising the value of unique Earth Observation data is what drives dotSPACE. ‘The Groundstation’ is a space data expert centre, and a landmark for space data use on the NL Space Campus in Noordwijk in which knowledge transfer from space to non-space environments, financing and tender support of innovation projects with space data and user engagement via our online platform are key activities.
All the activities of the dotSPACE foundation are dedicated to cluster relevant national and international players to respond to new opportunities utilizing satellite data. With our active approach in building consortia, searching for required skills, expertise and guidance to successfully apply for Earth Observation related tenders, Groundstation provides a fertile ground for companies to cooperate and share knowledge.
Management of proposals and projects within research framework programmes such as Horizon Europe:
• Proposal, project and partner coordination at international level as consortium partner or consortium leader
• Planning and implementation of individual project objectives with various partners
• Project communication and strategic positioning (newsletter, website, mailings, brochures, Social
• Achievement of project goals: Quality, costs, deadlines and budget
• Presentation of work results to different target groups and project-relevant documentation (project plans, reports, PPTs, etc.)
• Event management related tasks (e.g. organisation of webinars/events/tutorials, participation)
Required profile and pre-requisites:
• The ability and drive to spot opportunities for the application of earth observation data in national/EU programmes, develop proposals and manage projects.
• An excellent EU network.
• Completed studies (Technical/ Innovation Management/ Geo Sciences) and procedural understanding.
• Understanding of the EU space programmes, ICT, and EU geospatial market
• Strong communication skills and team-oriented approach
• Experience with EU projects preferably Horizon2020 projects
• Problem-solving and analytical thinking and structured action
• Experience in marketing and sales
• Organisational skills, initiative and willingness to travel
• Very good knowledge of MS-Office, and further online tools
• Very good written and spoken English
• Careful, independent, team- and client-oriented way of working
What we offer:
• Flexible & varied work in an international environment
• Highly committed & motivated team
• Entry into a fast-growing company with exciting development opportunities
• Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
• A high degree of creative freedom and autonomous action
• A full time or part time employment
Please send your application with curriculum vitae.
To: Martijn Seijger, email@example.com
If you have a LinkedIn profile: Just send it along!