The RawMatCop Programme aims to develop skills, expertise and applications of Copernicus data to the raw material sector. The RawMatCop Programme Call for Applications is open until July 5 for the following positions:
- 2-3 Post-Doctoral Research Scholarship Projects, duration 1 year;
- 2-3 Academic Placement Projects with Industry/Authorities, duration 1 year.
Applications should be submitted to EIT RawMaterials via email to email@example.com. More information here.
In December 2017, as a result of the call – Copernicus Building Skills Actions – from the European Commission/DG GROW, EIT RawMaterials was awarded a three-year action, the RawMatCop 2018-2020 Programme. The RawMatCop 2018-2020 Programme builds on the results and experiences from the one-year RawMatCop 2017 Programme, also awarded by DG GROW and carried out by EIT RawMaterials and post-doctoral researchers hosted by EIT RawMaterials partners over 12 months in 2017-2018.
RawMatCop 2018-2020 Programme aims to develop skills, expertise, demonstrations and applications at the intersection between Earth observation data, specifically Copernicus data, and the raw materials sector. Moreover, the RawMatCop 2018-2020 Programme will share its results and encourage knowledge transfer and skills dissemination both with the partners of EIT RawMaterials but also with other sectors and Innovation Communities.
The 2018-2020 Programme covers four key activities:
- RawMatCop Post-Doctoral Research Projects;
- RawMatCop Academic Placement Projects with Industry/Authorities;
- RawMatCop Lifelong Learning programme – RawMatCop Academy;
- RawMatCop Dissemination Event – RawMatCop User Forum 2020.