Working with geospatial data is evolving and there is a new set of must-have skills. Are you interested in knowing what it takes to build geospatial workforce and the future of skills for GIS professionals? Looking for new business opportunities in geospatial data tech?
This webinar is one you don’t want to miss!
Join us for free on 27th of July 2021, 18:00-20:00 CET by registering at:
PhaseGrowth, an Estonian technology and consultancy provider within the Copernicus Relay Network and a member EO4GEO, has invited 7 experienced professionals and experts in this field and you will have an opportunity to get to know their passion for work, ask them questions and network with like-minded people.
You will hear from:
- Kevin Ramirez, Space Earth Observation Programme Orchestrator, EIT Climate-KIC
- José Medina Bosleman, Founder and Director of Space Latam
- Ian Wagner, co-founder of Stadia Maps
- Collum Norrie, PhD, Director at Space Flow Ltd and Network Integrator for Space Network Scotland
- Belko Abdoul Aziz Diallo, PhD, Data Management Scientist, Head of Data Management Department at WASCAL
- Gediminas Vaitkus, PhD, Director of GEOMATRIX UAB
- Vittorio Cannas, President at Spacearth Technology Srl
The webinar will consist of presentations by the speakers followed by a discussion and a live Q&A session with the audience.
All participants will be given certificates of attendance.