UNEP-GRID in collaboration with SpaSe and EO4GEO invites you this 28nd of September 2021 at 11h00 CEST to and online event to discuss on the results of the training actions developed so far within the EO4GEO project.
This workshop is focused on feedback and validation of implemented training actions developed within the EO4GEO project. It will cover realized events with recommendations for the long-term action plan.
Participants will learn more about the EO4GEO project and its progress, and will take an active part in discussing lessons learned from previous events.
- 11:00 – 11:20 Introduction
- 11:20 – 12:20 Presentations: Presenting selected training actions from subsectors – what have we done and achieved so far? What are the outcomes? What lessons have we learned?
- 12:20 – 12:35 Lessons learned from the previous events
- 12:35 – 12:45 Recommendations for the long-term action plan
- 12:45 – 13:00 Q&A Session and summary
Save the date! 28nd of September 2021 at 11h00 CEST.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep yourself updated, receive EO4GEO Alliance news and info on new opportunities.
Join the EO4GEO Alliance
Be part of the EO4GEO Alliance and let’s discuss and work together on the supply and demand of skills in the EO/GIS sector. Stakeholders in the EO, GIS and Skills sectors are more than welcome!
Join a Network pooling together expertise from academia, VET providers, company, public institutions, research centres and sectoral associations with the common goal of fostering skills development in the space and geoinformation downstream sector.