We are pleased to announce that new short videos on the use of the EO4GEO tools have been uploaded on our YouTube channel.
The EO4GEO tools are designed for training and educational providers, companies and organisations as well as individuals working in the EO/GI field. All tools are all based on the EO4GEO Body of Knowledge.
Check the tools now and discover how this resourses can help you or your organisation.
- Curriculum Design Tool: to assist training designers in creating curricula;
- Occupational Profile Tool: to create occupational profiles;
- Job Offer Tool: to create job offers;
- BoK Annotation Tool: to annotate existing resources (e.g. a CV, a scientific article);
- BoK Matching Tool: to compare two BoK annotated resources.
Remember that our channel also offer free webinars developed in the context of the EO4GEO training actions.