NEREUS and EO4GEO invite you this 5th October and 7th November to 2 webinars with the aim to discuss new trends & opportunities in education and training in the space sector.
NEREUS organises on the 5th October 15.00-16.00 (Brussels time) and on the 7th November 11.30-12.30 (Brussels time), 2 webinars with the objective to bring together the university community and partners of the network interested in education/training, capacity-building, and skills development, creating new opportunities for partnerships and setting the frame for new ways of cooperation to better partner and network associate partners with regional stakeholders, but also to reach out new organisations. Register download the agenda here (link).
- Registration for the 1st webinar 5th October 15.00-16.00 (Brussels time) (link);
- Registration for the 2nd webinar 7th November 11.30-12.30 (Brussels time) (link)
The webinar aims at:
- introducing new education players who recently joined the platform and other key stakeholders in the area of education/training;
- enhancing collaboration amongst the universities/research centres present on the platform, but also reaching out to new players outside the network;
- identifying strengths/areas of cooperation;
- presenting major university related-projects and partnerships: a) the erasmus+ EU education/training initiative, eo4geo, promoting the eo4geo tools and the eo4geo alliance; b) the erasmus+ EU education/training initiative, universeh, an alliance of five young and mature universities from five European countries; (in case you wish to present an initiative of your region or organisation to the network community, please contact the secretariat.)
- presenting and discussing new funding opportunities/programs
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep yourself updated, receive EO4GEO Alliance news and info on new opportunities.
Join the EO4GEO Alliance
Be part of the EO4GEO Alliance and let’s discuss and work together on the supply and demand of skills in the EO/GIS sector. Stakeholders in the EO, GIS and Skills sectors are more than welcome!
Join a Network pooling together expertise from academia, VET providers, company, public institutions, research centres and sectoral associations with the common goal of fostering skills development in the space and geoinformation downstream sector.