Description of the host organization
SpaceTec Partners is a boutique consultancy that assists its clients with management consulting, market development and innovation advisory, as specialists in the space industry. SpaceTec’s areas of activity include space (earth observation, navigation, satellite communications, exploration and situational awareness), geo-information, security & defence, transportation & aviation, mobile & mobility, and energy.
Duration in months and preferred period:
2-6 months with flexible starting dates
Commitment (working time):
5 days per week, 7.6 hours per day
Description of the tasks during the internship:
- Assisting on projects for clients related to strategic communication, mainly in Earth observation
- Creation of impactful imagery with geospatial data and Earth observation imagery
- Writing texts explaining scientific concepts and Earth observation imagery to the general public
- Assisting on other communication and event organisation tasks as required
Required profile and pre-requisites (if any):
- Knowledge of GIS and/or remote sensing
- Understanding of the EU Space Programme (Copernicus and Galileo)
- Keen eye for creating impactful imagery
- Interested and experienced in social media
- Experience in event management would be a plus
- Organised, meticulous, detailed-oriented personality
What we can offer more (why you should choose us):
- Direct project interaction and mentoring by our team who have combined 50 years’ experience in communication consulting
- International work environment in an attractive area of downtown Brussels
Possible compensation (financial or in kind, i.e. accommodation, canteen, transportation,…):
Depends on the duration and type of internship.
Years of Experience required:
Excellent command of English. Any other EU languages (Spanish, Italian, French, …) are a plus.
Additional Information (please, note before applying)
Possibility to work partially remotely can be discussed and depends on the candidate.
Apply here with your CV and motivational cover letter and tell us why you would like to join us 🙂